Join me for a prenatal ‘Prepare to Breastfeed’ workshop Monday October 10/22 -$120 per family
TRS Inc. Professional Suite
40 Exchange Place, 3rd Floor
New York, NY, 10005
November 19th; 6-8pm.
Prenatal Preparing to Breastfeed Workshop is a 2 hours class on everything you need to know to begin your breastfeeding journey. Topics covered will include:
· Why breastmilk is amazing!
· The first latch
· Fit and hold (latch and positioning)
· Milk supply and demand, managing and establishing your supply
· How to recognize feeding cues
· What to expect in the first few days and weeks
· How to know if your baby is eating enough
· Night time feeds and sleep expectations in the first year
· Pumping and ‘back to work’
· Bottle feeding the breast fed baby
· Hand expression
· Common issues and their warning signs
· Supplies and accessories many people find helpful
· What to do if you need more help
Email me for more information and to reserve a seat.